Sr. Front-End Developer
What skills are we looking for?
As a Senior Front-End Developer, we would look for your experience in following technologies, concepts and frameworks
- User Interface Development
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in building responsive web interfaces
- Java Script Frameworks
- Experience and knowledge in building world class apps with frameworks such as Angular/React.
- Previously built APIs following best practices and standards.
- Databases –
- Expertise in SQL databases – modeling tables, queries – MYSQL database
- Principles, Concepts and Implementation Knowledge
- Functional Programming concepts
- Clean Code – Dry principle, KISS Principle, Static Code Analysis, Atomic Design
- Understanding of database schema, mapping data structures models and classes – ORM Implementation
- Microservices architecture
- Tools and Processes
- Understanding and experience in using Git in a distributed team environment – branching, merging, tagging etc.
- Experience with Agile practices using tools such as Jira and familiar with the terminologies such as Story Points, Burn Down, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Familiar with containerization tools like Docker, Vagrant
- Familiar with other tools such as Webpack, NPM, Babel, Yarn.
- Familiar with test frameworks – Unit Testing (Jest, Jasmine, Karma. Mocha), Behavioral Testing (Cucumber) etc.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA AND SKILLS
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- Industry recognized relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.
What would be your role and responsibilities?
- Be a first-class citizen in a high-performance software development team.
- Be involved in the complete software development cycle.
- Understand requirements and come up with technical solutions.
- Develop software / Code as per specifications and requirements provided.
- Write well-designed, testable code in allocated/planned timelines.
- Take quality ownership for all that you have delivered.
Responsibilities towards Self, Team and Company
- Acquiring the knowledge and proficiently implement in own tasks & attaining results.
- Learn & implementing new tools & frameworks for increasing efficiency and quality.
- Align with the company’s strategy and road map.
- Demonstrate respect and empathy among peers and other colleagues.
- Build trust and demonstrate reliability amongst peers.
- Able to demonstrate the high achievement mindset and strive towards growth and support transformation.