React Native Lead
What skills are we looking for?
As a React Native Lead, we would look for your experience in as many of the following technologies, concepts and frameworks –
- React Native Development
- Experience in the development of beautiful, usable and functionally rich hybrid or native iOS or Android apps
- Strong experience working with RESTful APIs
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with iOS and Android
- Good knowledge on advanced state management and its need and working knowledge of state management libraries like Redux or Apollo Client
- Good understanding of major mobile design & development paradigms spanning user experience (native, HTML 5/Webkit), data ingestion, analytics, web services (REST & JSON) etc.
- Experience in working with payment gateway integrations such as Stripe, Apple Pay etc.
- Experience working with social integrations and SDKs like Facebook, Twitter, Google etc for authentication
- Experience with a clear understanding of how events and user behavior are captured for analytics purposes. Working with analytics SDKs like Google analytics etc.
- Clear understanding on how Push notification works and experience in working with Firebase, APNS etc.
- User delight
- Build pixel perfect, buttery smooth UI across iOS and Android
- Experience in simple to medium complexity of screen animations
- Implemented Gesture based user interactions
- Used frameworks such as Lottie, Material Kit, Elements, Paper, Teaset
- Principles, Concepts and Implementation Knowledge
- Functional Programming concepts
- Clean Code – Dry principle, KISS Principle, Static Code Analysis, Atomic Design
- Understanding the importance of coding good practices – SonarQube, Static Code analysis, Code linting and formatting, keeping libraries and dependencies up to date
- Understanding of database schema, mapping data structures models and classes
- Developer Tools and Frameworks
- Experience in previously publishing apps to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, understanding the review processes in accepting and rejection of apps, worked with in-app purchases and their setup etc.
- Proficient with the languages, tools, and frameworks primarily React Native and core iOS or Android development (ideally with both), including XCode, Android Studio, Swift, Java
- Understanding and experience in using Git in a distributed team environment – branching, merging, tagging etc.
- Experience with Agile practices using tools such as Jira and familiar with the terminologies such as Story Points, Burn Down, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Familiar with test frameworks – Unit Testing (Jest, Jasmine, Karma. Mocha), Behavioral Testing (Cucumber) etc.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA AND SKILLS
- 6 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- Team-handling experience
- Must have international client exposure
- Industry recognized relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a first-class citizen in a high-performance software development team.
- Be involved in the complete software development cycle.
- Understand requirements and come up with technical solutions.
- Develop software / Code as per specifications and requirements provided.
- Write well-designed, testable code in allocated/planned timelines.
- Take quality ownership for all that you have delivered.
Responsibilities towards Self, Team and Company
- Acquiring the knowledge and proficiently implement in own tasks & attaining results.
- Learn & implementing new tools & frameworks for increasing efficiency and quality.
- Align with the company’s strategy and road map.
- Demonstrate respect and empathy among peers and other colleagues.
- Build trust and demonstrate reliability amongst peers.
- Able to demonstrate the high achievement mindset and strive towards growth and support transformation.