DOT Net Angular Lead
What skills are we looking for
As a Dot Net Angular Lead, we would look for your experience in as many of the following technologies, concepts and frameworks –
- Programming Languages
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 with experience in building web interfaces and understand responsive design
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C# and SQL
- Experience and knowledge in building world class apps with frameworks such as Angular, React.JS, Vue.JS
- Working knowledge of .NET framework, .NET Core and Entity framework, LINQ and Web API framework.
- Understanding of Azure hosting, services and tool like Azure Pipelines
- Working knowledge of Azure functions is nice to have.
- Principles, Concepts and Implementation Knowledge
- Functional Programming concepts, MVC architecture.
- Clean Code – Dry principle, KISS Principle, Static Code Analysis, Atomic Design
- Understanding of database schema, mapping data structures models and classes – ORM Implementation
- Microservices architecture
- Tools and Processes
- Understanding and experience in using Git in a distributed team environment – branching, merging, tagging etc.
- Experience with Agile tools such as Jira and familiar with the terminologies such as Story Points, Burn Down, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Familiar with containerization tools like Docker, Vagrant
- Familiar with other tools such as Webpack, NPM, Babel, Yarn.
- Familiar with test frameworks – Unit Testing (Jest, Jasmine, Karma. Mocha), Behavioral Testing (Cucumber) etc
Qualification Criteria and Skills
- 6 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- Team-handling experience
- Must have international client exposure
- Industry recognized relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.
What would be your role and responsibilities?
- Be a first-class citizen in a high-performance software development team.
- Be involved in the complete software development cycle.
- Understand requirements and come up with technical solutions
- Develop software / Code as per specifications and requirements provided
- Write well-designed, testable code in allocated/planned timelines
- Take quality ownership for all that you have delivered.
Responsibilities towards Self, Team and Company
- Acquiring the knowledge and proficiently implement in own tasks & attaining results
- Learn & implementing new tools & frameworks for increasing efficiency and quality
- Align with the company’s strategy and road map
- Demonstrate respect and empathy among peers and other colleagues
- Build trust and demonstrate reliability amongst peers
- Able to demonstrate the high achievement mindset and strive towards growth and support transformation