Strong on the basics and advanced technical concepts of PHP and to code high-performance websites for our enterprise customers and added advantage if the developer has worked with WordPress implementations.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the development of complete solutions within realistic budget and schedule requirements.
- Write code develop engaging digital experiences on WordPress platform.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
The Skills You’ll Need:
2+ years of total experience in PHP application development, ideally in PHP and PHP frameworks like Laravel CodeIgniter Li3 Yii Symfony with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- 1+ years’ experience in building applications on the WordPress platform.
- Understanding of the WordPress System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration is an added advantage.
- Should have the knowledge to customize WordPress Themes.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS or LESS).
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using BootStrap.
- Understanding of build tools like composer, webpack, grunt, gulp.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Experience with source control tools (Git, SVN, etc.) and development workflow methodologies.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging. Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an Agile team structure.
- Experience working alongside UX team.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
Experience & Education:
- 2+ years of experience in PHP development, 1+ years in WordPress.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field.