React Native Developer
A React Native Developer’s primary role will be to build performant mobile apps on both Android and iOS. The focus will be on the front-end of the application but need to adapt at understanding the API Services and infrastructure with which the app needs to integrate.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop and modify modules based on functional and non-functional requirements on React Native.
- Write business logic using Reducers, Actions and Redux framework.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Work closely with Consultants and with Development Team to ensure software architectural integrity.
- Implement unit tests.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with at least one of the platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Participate in release, sprint planning and daily scrum meetings.
- Follow the good practices laid down as part of the team process.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Very strong knowledge in react basics
- Proficient working knowledge on iOS, Android, React Native, React Redux, ReactJS, HTTP Client, Version control.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, Intelli, CocoaPod etc.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL (MySQL, Oracle and MSSQL)
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Knowledge of the iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively.
- Experience with version and source control, preferably TFS, Git or bit-bucket.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an agile team structure.
- Familiarity with Jira, TFS.
Experience & Education:
- 3+ years of experience in React Native or related discipline.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science or a related field.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore