Looking for a talented Program Managers to be responsible for managing and organizing projects, programs and activities for our customers. You will be tasked with developing and maintaining training programs to support the customer’s strategic direction. The role will also require intimate knowledge on how Agile / XP teams work and function and should have the ability to coach members of the team and make sure they are well trained into following the values of the Scrum framework / Agile / XP practices.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with customer and technical team to define and run training programs.
- Travel around the world and train teams on Agile / XP.
- Ensuring training programs meet the highest standards by constantly evaluating and measuring the success of such trainings.
- Responsible for making and implementing changes to the process if necessary to ensure the program is running effectively.
- Responsible for the core team, managing people issues and ensure and enable teams to function without impediments and/or dealing with them.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of total experience running software projects.
- 2+ years hands on experience running Agile Scrum / XP team projects.
- Flair for people and customer management.
- Experience leading large teams (20+ people).
- Knowledge on web app development would be an added advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Experience working in an Agile team structure.
Experience & Education:
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management, 2+ years in running Agile Scrum / XP team projects.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore