Magento Technical Lead or Architect
Strong on the basics and advanced technical concepts of Magento / PHP, exposure to designing and architecting highly scalable Magento implementations, comfortable building and customizing new Magento plugins, perform advanced optimization for high traffic e-commerce
portals, ready to lead a large team of engineers, mentor and grow the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the architecture and design of complete solutions within a realistic budget and schedule requirements.
- Write code and work with teams to develop engaging digital experiences on the Magento platform.
- Troubleshoot development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Mentor and train teams on the Magento platform.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining
personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Exposure to GraphQL, PWA / ReactJS frontend for headless implementation
- Working knowledge shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway
- Integration for E-commerce websites.
- Must have played the Magento lead or architect role in the past
- Need to be open to research and implement new technologies
- Experience in working with a huge catalogue set
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills
- Should have experience with site optimization
- Should have experience with theme integration, customization and writing custom modules
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a technical bent of mind
- Should have problem-solving, prioritizing tasks, multitasking abilities
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently and also able to handle large teams and their deliverables.
Other Skills We’d Like:
- Exposure to other eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Hybris etc. is an added advantage.
- Experience working with Magento Commerce and Magento Cloud.
- Exposure to Magento Enterprise is a huge plus.
- Experience working in an Agile team structure.
- Experience working alongside UX team.
- Familiarity with wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
Experience & Education:
- 10+ years of experience building scalable, robust Web or e-commerce applications in OOP PHP
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Magento Development and at least 1 Magento 2 implementation
- Degree in computer science, design or related field
- Magento Certifications are added advantage
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore