What You’ll Do:
- Be a first-class citizen in a high-performance software development team.
- Be involved in the complete software development cycle.
- Understand requirements and come up with technical solutions
- Develop software / Code as per specifications and requirements provided
- Take quality ownership for all that you have delivered.
Responsibilities towards Self, Team and Company
- Acquiring the knowledge and proficiently implement in own tasks & attaining results.
- Learn & implementing new tools & frameworks for increasing efficiency and quality
- Align with the company’s strategy and road map
- Demonstrate respect and empathy among peers and other colleagues
- Built trust and demonstrate reliability amongst peers
- Able to demonstrate the high achievement mindset and strive towards growth and support transformation.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- As a Magento Developer, we would look for your experience in as many of the following technologies, concepts and frameworks
- Programming Languages
- Proficient in PHP in the context of the Magento 2 platform and frameworks like Laravel
- Expert understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy and components
- Well versed writing MySQL queries, modeling tables and understanding Magento DB structure.
- Working knowledge of GraphQL
- UI Development
- Experience in building web interfaces and understanding of responsive design and programming
- Command over frontend tools and frameworks like Grunt, Gulp and Bootstrap.
- Worked with Magento Themes and have good knowledge on working with themes for customizing and modifying user interfaces.derstanding and knowledge of CSS preprocessors like Less and Sass Frameworks.
- Nice to have skills and understanding of frameworks such as Angular, React.JS, Vue.JS for building headless magento implementations.
- Additional knowledge of backend frameworks like Node and Express JS will be advantageous.
- Understanding of caching and performance enhancing frameworks like Varnish, Redis Cache, L2 Cache etc.
- Plugins & Modules
- Knowledge and experience in writing clean custom plugins and modules for the Magento platform
- Experience in integrating popular 3rd party plugins for integration with payment gateways, PIM tools, Order and Shipping management tools.
- Principles, Concepts and Implementation Knowledge
- Functional Programming concepts
- Modular development using Magento Model and Controller pattern.
SpurTree Technologies – Stability in Agility:
- Clean Code – Dry principle, KISS Principle, Static Code Analysis, Atomic Design
- Understanding of database schema, mapping data structures models and classes – ORM Implementation
- Microservices architecture
- Tools and Processes
- Understanding and experience in using Git in a distributed team environment – branching, merging, tagging etc.
- Experience with Agile practices using tools such as Jira and familiar with the terminologies such as Story Points, Burn Down, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Familiar with containerization tools like Docker, Vagrant
- Familiar with other tools such as Webpack, NPM, Babel, Yarn.
- Familiar with test frameworks – Unit Testing (Jest, Jasmine, Karma. Mocha),
- Behavioral Testing (Cucumber) etc.
Experience & Education:
- Evidence of relevant experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- Industry recognized relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.