- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure – Must have
- Experience working on Ruby / Python / Perl – Nice to have
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins / Bamboo / CircleCI) – Must have
- Containerization (Docker / Vagrant / Kubernetes) – Must have
- Certifications (AWS / Azure) – Nice to have
Role and responsibilities:
- Interact with the team members and provide support and resources based on project needs
- Handle code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes in all environments Review, monitor and set up alerts for all the various services and deployments
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tool.
- Manage Multi-tenant Virtual Private Cloud, Cluster, its resources and core security.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
- Understand how various systems, application and infrastructure works Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company Document and design various processes
- update existing processes Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve the processes
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.