The applicant should be an experienced hands-on developer with a history of working in an agile environment. Ideally, candidates should have proficiency and hands-on experience in AngularJS/Angular framework. The candidate must have 5+ years of experience building the server-side and client-side of large consumer-facing web applications from the ground up.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a first-class citizen in a high-performance software development team.
- Be involved in the complete software development cycle.
- Understand requirements and come up with technical solutions
- Develop software / Code as per specifications and requirements provided
- Take quality ownership for all that you have delivered.
Responsibilities towards Self, Team and Company
- Acquiring the knowledge and proficiently implement in own tasks & attaining results.
- Learn & implementing new tools & frameworks for increasing efficiency and quality
- Align with the company’s strategy and road map
- Demonstrate respect and empathy among peers and other colleagues
- Built trust and demonstrate reliability amongst peers
- Able to demonstrate the high achievement mindset and strive towards growth and support transformation.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Proven track record working in an agile remote team with task-based deliveries
- Experience in integrating front end with web services, RESTful APIs backend technologies such as C#, node.js, python
- Experience in angular-CLI commands and build tools using npm.
- Experience establishing and following agile software development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban, with certification desired.
- Experience in branching and merging of source code using distributed source code versioning tools such as Git
- Exposure to building application services on Amazon cloud services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure for the CI/CD pipelines with automated testing using tools like Angular test tools or Selenium
- Knowledge in SEO friendly concepts.
- Knowledge on configuring Angular applications for best performance tuning and security.
Experience & Education:
- 2 years of experience in Angular 5+ and ionic framework
- Evidence of relevant experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- Industry recognised relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.