What You’ll Do:
- Be a first-class citizen in a high-performance software development team.
- Be involved in the complete software development cycle.
- Understand requirements and come up with technical solutions
- Develop software / Code as per specifications and requirements provided
- Write well-designed, testable code in allocated/planned timelines
- Take quality ownership for all that you have delivered.
Responsibilities towards Self, Team and Company
- Acquiring the knowledge and proficiently implement in own tasks & attaining results
- Learn & implementing new tools & frameworks for increasing efficiency and quality
- Align with the company’s strategy and road map
- Demonstrate respect and empathy among peers and other colleagues
- Built trust and demonstrate reliability amongst peers
- Able to demonstrate the high achievement mindset and strive towards growth and support transformation.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- Proficient in Android native mobile application, SDK.
- Proficiency in Kotlin, exposure to Kotlin multi platform is a plus.
- Proven experience in customizing Android components.
- Good knowledge on Design patterns.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient understanding of Git and familiarity with CI/CD strategies & tools
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g. JSON, XML) over various protocols and transfer types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Principles, Concepts and Implementation Knowledge
- Functional Programming concepts
- Clean Code – Dry principle, KISS Principle, Static Code Analysis, Atomic Design
- Tools and Processes
- Understanding and experience in using Git in a distributed team environment – branching, merging, tagging etc.
- Experience with Agile practices using tools such as Jira and familiar with the terminologies such as Story Points, Burn Down, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Familiar with containerisation tools like Docker, Vagrant
- Familiar with other tools such as Webpack, NPM, Babel, Yarn.
- Familiar with test frameworks – Unit Testing (Jest, Jasmine, Karma. Mocha), BehavioralTesting(Cucumber)etc.
Experience & Education:
- Evidence of relevant experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- Industry recognised relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.