What skills are we looking for
As a Business Analyst, we would look for your experience in the following technologies, concepts, and frameworks –
- Experience in formal processes of gathering requirements. (Use cases, User Stories etc)
- Experience with wireframing tools. Ability to quickly generate wireframes to aid in requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience in conducting interviews of stakeholders – controlling the conversation and to elicit detailed requirements
- Ability to break down large blocks of requirements into meaningful smaller blocks that can be independently developed and reviewed
- Extremely conversant with Agile practices
- Participate in Sprint Planning activities, explain and clear doubts of team members.
- Participate in QA and review of products to be in line with defined requirements.
Other skills (Preferred)
- Experience working with cross-functional team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in custom B2B, B2C applications
- Experience with projects in Mobile application
- Experience with eCommerce
Qualification Criteria and Skills
- Evidence of relevant experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- Industry recognized relevant certifications – added advantage. Please call out when applying and interviewing.
What would be your role and responsibilities?
- Be a first-class citizen in a high-performance software development team.
- Be involved in the complete software development cycle.
- Understand requirements and come up with technical solutions
- Develop software / Code as per specifications and requirements provided
- Write well-designed, testable code in allocated/planned timelines
- Take quality ownership for all that you have delivered.
Responsibilities towards Self, Team and Company
- Acquiring the knowledge and proficiently implement in own tasks & attaining results.
- Learn & implementing new tools & frameworks for increasing efficiency and quality
- Align with the company’s strategy and road map
- Demonstrate respect and empathy among peers and other colleagues
- Build trust and demonstrate reliability amongst peers
- Able to demonstrate the high achievement mindset and strive towards growth and support transformation.
Job Category: Delivery Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore